Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chris_Deron [ACCEPTED - academy 2]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chris_Deron [ACCEPTED - academy 2] Empty Chris_Deron [ACCEPTED - academy 2] Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:19 pm

Chris_Deron

Chris_Deron

Personal Details

1) Surname: Deron
1.1) First names: Chris Robert
1.2) Age: 30
1.3) Gender: male
1.4) Phone number: 1048315
1.5) Current Adress: 2 ganton gym street

2) Are you Currently in employment?: no

2.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?:

3) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: i was convicted of ecsessive force i shot a robber attempting to burgal my car

4) Have you ever served time in prison?: yes

5) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: yes
5.1) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: yes

6) Do you have a firearm license?: no

7) Tell us something about yourself and why you wish to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 200 words):
I moved to los santos when i was 22 thats 8 years ago before that i lived in england and when iturned 16 i signed up to the british army royal engineer corps
i passed the training and was sent into the first gulf-war After my tour came to an end i decided that i wanted to take the trade that i had learned which was demolitions more so IED-disposal so when i turned 20 i joined the metropolitan police as a 'bomb doctor'.When i turnt 22 i decided to head to america for a new life as my sister had done so i left the police and joined my sister in a small house in blueberry. Now this is were my life started to go about awol i started working as a 'dodgy mechanic' for a guy under the name of timothy ryan and with me not new to the area i didn't no that he was actually the leader of the gang known as 'unfallen' so after a few years i just learned to ignore what happened behind the 'buses' shall we say ?. When i turned about 25 my sisters house was broken into when i was out i returned to see the house burning on fire luckily my sister managed to get out from then on i decided to get out of this life of crime hoping that i wasen't to late. I and moved to east los santos and my sister headed back to england to live with my mum and dad and from then on ive done body guarding jobs and a few courier jobs. This is the reason i want to join this organization i want to make sure that the innocent bystanders don't get hurt ive seen enough killing and bloodshed so far in my life to know that it's for an endless cause so being able to protect the pepoel having fun and going about there lives is what i want to do and i will do my best to make sure that these thugs and 'crack' heads stay there distance from the honest hard working pepole.

(( OOC ))

1) Gender: male
1.1) In-game level: 5
1.2) Age: 17
1.3) Geographical location: bristol,england
1.4) Past character names + Levels: this is my only character

2) Screenshot of your admin record(s) [For ALL past accounts please]:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img15/174/adminrecordk.jpg

3) For how long have you been playing on LS-RP?: 2-3 months with a break inbetween ( exams and such)

4) How many hours do you play every day?: varies but 5-6 + as i don't have a job at the moment but am looking =)

5) Have you been member of another factions?: yes 'unfallen brotherhood' (unoffical)
5a) If yes, which factions and why did you leave?: i took a break and came back to find half the members in jail and half CK'ed bassicly disbanded

6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?: of course

7) Tell us about yourself and why you want to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 100 words):
Scince i started playing on this server ive been free-lancing and getting the odd bit of rp here and there but now that my exams are over and i have more spare time im looking for more indepth rp and more active pepole to rp with and due to my criminal record for when i started playing on this server lspd and emt are out of the question and one thing i have found with 'unoffical-factions'is that there is more room to expand your character and the pepole you meet tend to be more indepth and i just find that they seem to have alot more intresting and fun story lines.
And 'hopefully' they seem to give pepole a chance And with my Irl dream of being a police officer it seems quite fitting =).
Cool Do you posses any Law Enforcement Knowledge?: Irl yes quite abit as my cousin is a cop.
8.1) If yes, explain fully: Well my cousin is a police officer and works in Cid which is what im hoping to do so Irl i know quite abit from asking him and watching documentaries /programs about cops and just research ive done and found out.

9) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?: yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current guard in Los Santos Civil Security Services, insert them here.

Guard's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

2Chris_Deron [ACCEPTED - academy 2] Empty Re: Chris_Deron [ACCEPTED - academy 2] Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Chris_Deron [ACCEPTED - academy 2] 1277455780-030

Accepted

Dear sir,

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. The next academy will take place at the 25th of June, 19:30 hours ((Servertime)), located at the big office complex just east of LSPD, can't miss it.

Notes: - Please note that corruption wont be tolerated in our company. We are a legal company.
- Try to improve your punctuation next time.

Feel free to e-mail me for any further questions. L.John@LS-CSS.com ((Forum PM))

Kind regards,

Laura John
Acting director of LS-CSS.

3Chris_Deron [ACCEPTED - academy 2] Empty Missed academy Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Chris_Deron

Chris_Deron

Scince i missed academy 2 ill be coming to the next one on sunday which i should be able to make. =)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum