Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jerome_Cane [ACCEPTED - Academy 7]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jerome_Cane [ACCEPTED - Academy 7] Empty Jerome_Cane [ACCEPTED - Academy 7] Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Jerome_Cane

Personal Details

1) Surname: Cane
1.1) First names: Jerome
1.2) Age: 30
1.3) Gender: Male
1.4) Phone number: 1074224
1.5) Current Adress: Rented room in Martin Harrisons house, East Los Santos

2) Are you Currently in employment?: No

2.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A

3) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?:

4) Have you ever served time in prison?: No

5) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes, i do.
5.1) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No it has not beed suspended.

6) Do you have a firearm license?: No, but in progress.

7) Tell us something about yourself and why you wish to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 200 words):

Im an ex-NAVI fleet Pilot and moved from San Fierro to Los Santos, my brother Jason Cane was allready in the security business before and me, I will fill his place. Im a well educated and disiplined person and know how to handle stress situations. Im educated in Close Quarters Combat, First Aid, Heavy firearms , light Firearms and Special Combat techniques. Even tough im able to fly a Helicopter and prvate mashines up to a Learjet 45. Im very qualified for the job because i learned early to take care and responsibility for a other person, in my case it was my little sister Lindsey,since my dad died.

(( OOC ))

1) Gender: Male
1.1) In-game level: 1
1.2) Age: 17
1.3) Geographical location: Europe
1.4) Past character names + Levels: Jason Cane 26

2) Screenshot of your admin record(s) [For ALL past accounts please]:

Jerome_Cane [ACCEPTED - Academy 7] Adminreport-1

My first accounts Admin Report is not available because i got banned for a unfair reson i should have robbed an other account i never knew or seen. In real a guy betrained me about my huntley and Logged out so i could not get it back. I logged out and wrote an report. After i finished it i wanted to log in and was banned. For no reason. Heres the link for my Unban Apeal. The reason was added by an Admin lately.

http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=94183&p=1178607&hilit=Jason+Cane#p1178607

But i dont even know who this Curtis Marley is ... means i feel treatened unfair because Noone really proofed it.

3) For how long have you been playing on LS-RP?: One Year and a few days

4) How many hours do you play every day?: Around 2-4 hours

5) Have you been member of another factions?: No
5a) If yes, which factions and why did you leave?: N/A

6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?: Yes, i can.

7) Tell us about yourself and why you want to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 100 words):

I played with my first account Jason Cane with Martin and Francois together we had a security company too. I collected much expirences in the Security job and the LSRP Community. Im a very enthusiastic and happy person so you´ll never get bored with me, even tough i know in what moments a special dicipline is needed. Im expirenced in many points of Roleplay and i think i match in the faction because im a very Communitive guy. Also im an expirenced Photoshoper so im able to make some high quality Signatures or Banners for the Forums / Website.

8 ) Do you posses any Law Enforcement Knowledge?: Yes i do.
8.1) If yes, explain fully:

I know the offical Police Ten Codes, I know how to Cuff and Drag a Suspect a very Proffesionell RP way. I know how to handle stressed situations and i know how to cover a Suspect like a RL Bodyguard

9) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?:
Yes, very well i play samp since 2 years and know whole SA very well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current guard in Los Santos Civil Security Services, insert them here.

Guard's name: Martin Harrison

Current rank: Staff Sergeant

Quotation: He will post it under my Application

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guard's name: Francois Coetsee

Current rank: Sergeant

Quotation: He will post it under my Application

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Laura_John on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgott a few facts.)

2Jerome_Cane [ACCEPTED - Academy 7] Empty Re: Jerome_Cane [ACCEPTED - Academy 7] Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:55 pm

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

Confirming.

3Jerome_Cane [ACCEPTED - Academy 7] Empty Re: Jerome_Cane [ACCEPTED - Academy 7] Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Jerome_Cane [ACCEPTED - Academy 7] M9an0h

Accepted

Dear sir,

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. Click here For the exact whereabouts of the upcoming academy. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact a current LS-CSS guard.

Your sincerely,
Laura John
Acting director of LS-CSS

4Jerome_Cane [ACCEPTED - Academy 7] Empty Academy #7 Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Jerome_Cane

Hello, I was at the shown location and waited there from 19:15 till 19:45 and but noone came, I please for further informations and a new location for the meeting and the academy.

Greetings,
Jerome Cane , JC

5Jerome_Cane [ACCEPTED - Academy 7] Empty Re: Jerome_Cane [ACCEPTED - Academy 7] Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Consider LS-CSS as dead.

We're sorry.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum