Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[DDRT] Javier Juanita

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[DDRT] Javier Juanita Empty [DDRT] Javier Juanita Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Name:Javier Juanita
Type:Demotion
Reason:(( fleeing for LSPD and forum report. http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=106227 ))
Rank to be demoted to: Sergeant

2[DDRT] Javier Juanita Empty Re: [DDRT] Javier Juanita Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Timothy_Connor

(( A few things, We didnt get caught and they dont know are names so it cant be IC Razz ))

3[DDRT] Javier Juanita Empty Re: [DDRT] Javier Juanita Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:37 pm

Javier_Juanido

I didn't get forum reported...

And you don't know that we fled..))

4[DDRT] Javier Juanita Empty Re: [DDRT] Javier Juanita Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:48 pm

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

We have the same OOC/IC corruption policy as the LSPD / SASD. So even if we know OOCly you will get demoted. Be thankful that you weren't completely fired. You guys are good RolePlayers and good assets to LS-CSS. ))

Last edited by Martin_Harrison on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

5[DDRT] Javier Juanita Empty Re: [DDRT] Javier Juanita Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Timothy_Connor

Well thats like erm well METAGAMING???? Zomg o.0 ))

6[DDRT] Javier Juanita Empty Re: [DDRT] Javier Juanita Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

Well, if it is in fact, then the PD / SD / EMS / LSP should also change their rules. We are trying to get a good faction up and running here, and quite frankly if people who work for us keep doing criminal things, they are destroying our RP. ))

7[DDRT] Javier Juanita Empty Re: [DDRT] Javier Juanita Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Timothy_Connor

Destorying your RP? I belive at the time me and Javier where the only ones on has this effected your RP in anyway? We did one thing for the epic lulz and you guys do like 17 backflips ))

8[DDRT] Javier Juanita Empty Re: [DDRT] Javier Juanita Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:11 pm

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

Timothy_Connor wrote:Destorying your RP? I belive at the time me and Javier where the only ones on has this effected your RP in anyway? We did one thing for the epic lulz and you guys do like 17 backflips ))

So you ran from the PD in a RP game for "the epic lulz"? You need to understand, if they had caught you (and they will if you keep going at it) they will hold the LS-CSS accountable, and start harassing us. You need to understand, once you joined us, you submitted yourself to LEGAL RP. ))

9[DDRT] Javier Juanita Empty Re: [DDRT] Javier Juanita Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:14 pm

Timothy_Connor

No you didnt understand what i say, what we did was for epic lulz, not the chase and and "keep going at it"? We did it once because we where bored. And even if we did, We may work CSS but they would'nt come harassing you. Oh and i forgot i signed how i RP away when i joined........ ))

10[DDRT] Javier Juanita Empty Re: [DDRT] Javier Juanita Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Javier_Juanido

We didn't get chased for teh epic lulz. We "raped" someone for teh epic lulz (a man) and then we got away, but this medic was like "OMFG... CRIMINALZZZ HERE" so we ran away from him.))

11[DDRT] Javier Juanita Empty Re: [DDRT] Javier Juanita Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:22 pm

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

Timothy_Connor wrote:No you didnt understand what i say, what we did was for epic lulz, not the chase and and "keep going at it"? We did it once because we where bored. And even if we did, We may work CSS but they would'nt come harassing you. Oh and i forgot i signed how i RP away when i joined........ ))

It was all IC, so for the lulz or not, it was all IC, And they will harass us, believe me, I have experience with police harassing companies. ))

Javier_Juanido wrote:We didn't get chased for teh epic lulz. We "raped" someone for teh epic lulz (a man) and then we got away, but this medic was like "OMFG... CRIMINALZZZ HERE" so we ran away from him.))

I hope you know ICly you are now a gay rapist? Like I said, it was all IC, including the rape.

___

I am not here to argue with you, I am merely pointing out our rule for no corruption/criminals. You can leave if you don't like the rule.

12[DDRT] Javier Juanita Empty Re: [DDRT] Javier Juanita Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Timothy_Connor

Ok, We anit gay lolz he means OOCly its a man and ICly a chick roflcopter, oh and if its ALL IC. There is no way you can find out about it ICly....... so erm yeah ))

13[DDRT] Javier Juanita Empty Re: [DDRT] Javier Juanita Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:30 pm

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

Timothy_Connor wrote:Ok, We anit gay lolz he means OOCly its a man and ICly a chick roflcopter, oh and if its ALL IC. There is no way you can find out about it ICly....... so erm yeah ))

You keep throwing the same argument at us. WE USE THE SAME RULE AS PD / SD / EMS / LSP . If you want this to change, change the entire system.

14[DDRT] Javier Juanita Empty Re: [DDRT] Javier Juanita Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Javier_Juanido

Then we can say the rape wasn't IC either. TA-DA. No more problems))

15[DDRT] Javier Juanita Empty Re: [DDRT] Javier Juanita Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Timothy_Connor

So after i help you out with the kidnapping of laura and give you a radio and supply you with new members well people wanting to join, this is what we get? Lamest rules ever ))

16[DDRT] Javier Juanita Empty Re: [DDRT] Javier Juanita Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:40 pm

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

Timothy_Connor wrote:So after i help you out with the kidnapping of laura and give you a radio and supply you with new members well people wanting to join, this is what we get? Lamest rules ever ))

Rules are rules. You did a good job, but now you have to start earning your way back up, like the rest of us. Arguemento is over.

Btw, you brought us one employee who hasn't even been to the academy.

17[DDRT] Javier Juanita Empty Re: [DDRT] Javier Juanita Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:45 pm

Timothy_Connor

Back in the good old days of FBI i remeber a good time when we had fun and didnt take things to heart, So OOCly we got busted, YET someone had a fucking tec9 and yet NOTTTTINNGGGGGGGGGG ))

18[DDRT] Javier Juanita Empty Re: [DDRT] Javier Juanita Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

Timothy_Connor wrote:Back in the good old days of FBI i remeber a good time when we had fun and didnt take things to heart, So OOCly we got busted, YET someone had a fucking tec9 and yet NOTTTTINNGGGGGGGGGG ))

(( What? ))

19[DDRT] Javier Juanita Empty Re: [DDRT] Javier Juanita Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:47 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

You should be glad you aren't fired from LS-CSS. I should have fired you for this. We aren't tolerating corruption ICly NOR OOCLY. We offered you a place in the High Command. This is one of the most worthy places a LS-CSS member can reach. So not very smart to abuse this. And as you could read on the website, we are also corruption taking OOCly.

And I'm speaking to all of us now.

Locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum