Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application Celso Ortiz [DENIED]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application Celso Ortiz [DENIED] Empty Application Celso Ortiz [DENIED] Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Celso_Ortiz

Celso_Ortiz

[size=150]Personal Details[/size]

(( IC ))

1) Surname: Ortiz
1.1) First names: Celso
1.2) Gender: male
1.3) Phone number: 1070523
1.4) current Adress: Blueberry

2) Are you Currently in employment?: Yes

2.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?: I'm car mechanic.It only for Money.It's not big job,and i can decide it.

3) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?:No on time

4) Have you ever served time in prison?: No one time

5) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes
5.1) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No

6) Collaboratively describe yourself (Min. 1 paragraphs) and why you wish to become a MultiSec security guard (minimal 2 paragrahps):
I'm 23 years old man.I saw many in this life,i was in gangs,i was in mafias.I like work in team.I'm better driver and better shooter.Driver(In past i was street racer)Shooter(Gang and mafia took their).One no....i'm smoking

I want to join because it's good money. You must know i didn't want be a cop.I hate they. But if i'm better soldier and i always end my mission.I know how work in team. I know how to defence peoples because i know how to kill they. I won't tell you all.

(( OOC ))

1) Gender: Male
1.1)In-game level: 5
1.2) Age: 16
1.3) Geographical location: Ukraine
1.4) Past character names + Levels: N/A

2) Screenshot of your admin record(s) [For ALL past accounts please]:
Application Celso Ortiz [DENIED] 2mq99ad

3) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?:I can write and speak.Better i can speak,because there i mustn't check my grammatic

4) Tell us about yourself and why you want to become a MultiSec Security guard:I have experience in this work.I worked bodyguard was head of security.

5) Do you posses any Law Enforcement Knowledge?:Yes.I have knowlege about Law Enforcement. If my client will want,i can work like lawyer.
5.1) If yes, explain fully:If my client will tryed be arrested by cop. I can work like lawyer.And all will be end.
Explain: Today.One cop tryed frisk me and my car.I was clean but why must he?
Well.Then I began to bring its accusations. To ask the certificate. And you knew? What for a usual frisk of the person must be the paper with the allowed?
He leted off me.

6) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?: Sure, I know.

[size=150]References[/size]

If you have any references from a current guard in MultiSec security services, insert them here.

Guard's name: No.

Current rank: N/A

Quotation: N/A

[size=150]Additional information / questions / concerns[/size]

No

Thank you for reading.
Celso Ortiz

2Application Celso Ortiz [DENIED] Empty RE: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:11 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Application Celso Ortiz [DENIED] M9an0h
Denied

Dear sir,

We regret to inform you that your application has been denied due to the following reasons:

- Lack of effort
- Not speaking effectively in English language

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me.

Note: Place another application with a little bit more effort and use some better grammar, and maybe I will accept you.

Kind regards,

Laura John
Director of LS-CSS

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum