Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A dark day for LS-CSS...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A dark day for LS-CSS... Empty A dark day for LS-CSS... Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

A dark day for LS-CSS... M9an0h

Dear employees,

Maybe you all have heard that I have been kidnapped passed Sunday. Two of our employees where corrupt, apparently. We hired Benjamin Kingston and Andrew Scott, and they where corrupt. They just kidnapped me, for money. Our highest priority right now is to help LSPD with finding them. As SSGT Harrison already stated in another letter, BE AWARE of ANYTHING around you. We aren't safe at the moment. We already contacted PD about everything, and they are up to date now. We hope this corrupt ex-epmployees will be found soon, and I hope, they will be in prison soon. This incident is ridiculous of the highest degree, and there will be dealed with. I'm sure of that.

I'm am now ready again to take my place back as acting director of Los Santos Civil Security Services, and I changed some rules in our protocols:

- NO ONE gets allowed into our company WITHOUT filling in an application form and attending to an academy.

- We will now check EVERYONE if they are illegal or not.

- People with criminal record wont be allowed to our company. If you have a criminal record and you know it, I suggest you to come to ME in person and tell me. If you silence this, we WILL find out, and you still WILL be discharged.

- (( Corruption will be taken OOCly too. You will be discharged if we know you're corrupt OOCly. ))

Feel free to e-mail me with any further questions.

Kind regards,

Laura John
Acting director of LS-CSS

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum