Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Criminal Record

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Criminal Record on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:01 pm

All new applicats and students should post screen of Criminal record, To prevent kidnapps, robberys and shit like in past.

View user profile

2 Re: Criminal Record on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:31 pm

Or better yet, we RP doing background checks on everyone.

View user profile

3 Re: Criminal Record on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:47 am

How are you planning to check your own criminal record? you'll have to pay for that to PD.

View user profile

4 Re: Criminal Record on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:35 am

Laura_John wrote:How are you planning to check your own criminal record? you'll have to pay for that to PD.

(( I´ve get my criminal record oocly, for free. From that Luke or so. He send me it via forum PM))

View user profile

5 Re: Criminal Record on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:24 pm

Laura_John wrote:How are you planning to check your own criminal record? you'll have to pay for that to PD.

If PD asks for money we can take it to court... just to let you know...

View user profile

6 Re: Criminal Record on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:52 pm

Martin_Harrison wrote:

No, there's an official website where you can request your criminal record. This costs money.

View user profile

7 Re: Criminal Record on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Laura_John wrote:
Martin_Harrison wrote:

No, there's an official website where you can request your criminal record. This costs money.

(( This game is really not RP anymore, IRL you don't pay for your own information. ))

Jeeze, I think they are breaking some kind of part of the U.S. Constitution by doing this... I wonder if D.C. knows about this...

View user profile

8 Re: Criminal Record on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Martin_Harrison wrote:
Laura_John wrote:
Martin_Harrison wrote:

(( This game is really not RP anymore, IRL you don't pay for your own information. ))

Jeeze, I think they are breaking some kind of part of the U.S. Constitution by doing this... I wonder if D.C. knows about this...

The money you normally pay for stuff like that is an Administration fee...

View user profile

9 Re: Criminal Record on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:46 pm

Francois_Coetsee wrote:
Martin_Harrison wrote:
Laura_John wrote:
Martin_Harrison wrote:

The money you normally pay for stuff like that is an Administration fee...

Your first post, rofl

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum