Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Justin Roach [ACCEPTED - Academy 6]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Justin Roach [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] Empty Justin Roach [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:40 am

Justin_R

Personal Details

1) Surname: Roach
1.1) First names: Justin
1.2) Age: 25
1.3) Gender: Male
1.4) Phone number: 1072316
1.5) Current Adress: Living in hotels/motels untill I find a nice place.

2) Are you Currently in employment?: Yes

2.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?: Car mechanic, tho its only for the cash, I can quit at anytime.

3) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: Not really, drunkdriving and speeding.

4) Have you ever served time in prison?: Only the jail to sober up.

5) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes.
5.1) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: Yes, Once after I had been arrested for drunkdriving the second time.

6) Do you have a firearm license?: No, But I wish to get one.

7) Tell us something about yourself and why you wish to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 200 words): My name is Justin Reeves but my friends call me Roach, Im a nice guy with good manners. I had some alcohol problems before but ive sobered up nicly and now its my turn to help others. Well, i always wanted to become someone who helps others, First I wanted to become a police offers but i changed my mind as I actully holds grudges agiast some officers. I want to protect people and I wan tto feel that I belong somewhere. As I see more and more criminals and these gangangers appear and the police aint really doing much about it I think everyone has to do something. In my opinion the PD arent as good as they should. Ive been trying to help out th ePD several time by calling in even visiting with proof and Ive always been rejected. That Why I whanan join, I whanna change this place. To a more secure on.

(( OOC ))

1) Gender:Male
1.1) In-game level: 3
1.2) Age: 18
1.3) Geographical location: Sweden
1.4) Past character names + Levels: None on this server.

2) Screenshot of your admin record(s) [For ALL past accounts please]: Dont really undersstand how to do it.. But im clean..

3) For how long have you been playing on LS-RP?: around two weeks.

4) How many hours do you play every day?: somedays 1 somedays 10

5) Have you been member of another factions?:Not on this server, but ive been hanging out with a few.
5a) If yes, which factions and why did you leave?:

6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?: Yes.

7) Tell us about yourself and why you want to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 100 words): I think I described it pretty well before, but I can do it agian. My character is a person who does not like the criminals tho he does not like the polices either sinc ehe think they are incompetend. His mother and brother was murdered but the police couldetn catch the murderer and that why he holds grudges agiast the police. Also he has been seeing officers treating people badly and abusing their powers. He want to change the place to a better one. Im just playing him and do as he wishes.

Cool Do you posses any Law Enforcement Knowledge?: I was a general for a "private security company" tho we did more job then th epolices and we were more effective so they shuted us down and said we were acting as polices, But this was on a other serverin a other server (everlast)
8.1) If yes, explain fully:

9) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?: Pretty much, Love the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current guard in Los Santos Civil Security Services, insert them here.

Guard's name:

Current rank:

Quotation: Whats the sallery?[img][/img]

2Justin Roach [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] Empty Re: Justin Roach [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Justin Roach [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] M9an0h

Pending

Dear applicant,

Hereby we inform you that your application is currently pending. In order to have your application accepted you have to forfill the following:

- (( Please post a screenshot of your admin record. You can do this by going to cp.ls-rp.com and log in, and go to show profile > Admin record. Than press Print screen, open Paint, press CTRL + V, and save it on your computer. Than google 'imageshack' and upload it on there, and post the link of it on your application. ))

Feel free to reply to this message if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Laura John
Acting director of LS-CSS

3Justin Roach [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] Empty Couldetn Edit. Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:26 am

Justin_R

4Justin Roach [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] Empty Re: Justin Roach [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:27 am

Justin_R

Justin Roach [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] Adminrecordy

5Justin Roach [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] Empty Re: Justin Roach [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:46 am

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Justin Roach [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] M9an0h

Accepted

Dear applicant,

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. The you can find the whereabouts of the upcoming academy here.

Feel free to reply to this message if you have any further questions.

Your sincerely,
Laura John
Director of LS-CSS

6Justin Roach [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] Empty Missed the academy Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:58 am

Justin_Reeves

Well, I just saw that ive been accepted but I missed the academy beacuse I was out of town for a while((Was at my girlfriends house, she went t paris to i spended the day with her.)) When is the next acadamy and is it possible for me to join then?

Sorry and thank you.
Roach.

7Justin Roach [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] Empty Re: Justin Roach [ACCEPTED - Academy 6] Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:17 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Keep an eye out on the academy section on our website. You'll get information about the next academy ASAP.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum