Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application - Zoma Symonds

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application - Zoma Symonds Empty Application - Zoma Symonds Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:26 pm

Zoma_Symonds

[b] 1) Gender: [Male]
[b] 1.1) In-game level: [3]
[b] 1.2) Age: [18]
[b] 1.3) Geographical location: [USA]
[b] 1.4) Past character names + Levels: [No]

[b] 2) Screenshot of your admin record(s) [For ALL past accounts please]: [No]

[b] 3) For how long have you been playing on LS-RP?: [For 10 days]

[b] 4) How many hours do you play every day?: [Atleast 7 to 9 hours Daily]

[b] 5) Have you been member of another factions?: [No]
[b] 5a) If yes, which factions and why did you leave?: [-]

[b] 6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?: [Yes , I can communicate effectively in the English , You can test me as well if you want .]

[b] 7) Tell us about yourself and why you want to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (I wanted to Become Los Santos Security Guard Because Its my Dream and I love doing it ! I want to server Los Satos)

[b] Cool Do you posses any Law Enforcement Knowledge?: [No]
[b] 8.1) If yes, explain fully: [-]

[b] 9) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?: [Yes]

2Application - Zoma Symonds Empty Re: Application - Zoma Symonds Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:44 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

(( this is not the full application. And beside that, it will probably be denied due to lack of effort))

3Application - Zoma Symonds Empty Re: Application - Zoma Symonds Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:49 pm

Asley_Edwards

Zoma for my Information Get the Full Application and do all of the Question and put some more effort and Lauren is right

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum