Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marko Delgado [ACCEPTED - Academy 3]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marko Delgado [ACCEPTED - Academy 3] Empty Marko Delgado [ACCEPTED - Academy 3] Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Marko Delgado

Personal Details

1) Surname: Delgado
1.1) First names: Marko
1.2) Age: 25
1.3) Gender: Male
1.4) Phone number:1071687
1.5) Current Adress: South Street El Corona 4713

2) Are you Currently in employment?: Yes, Im Currently In Employment

2.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?:I Work As A Private Investigator

3) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?:No, Never

4) Have you ever served time in prison?:No, Never Did

5) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes
5.1) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No

6) Do you have a firearm license?:Currently Applying

7) Tell us something about yourself and why you wish to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 200 words): First of all my name is Marko Delgado i was born in Chicago but raised in Los Santos around the area of Idlewood and El Corona i was a good kid with good education. At school i was raised good with good manners and patience i was known for my teamwork skills. I always remember seeing crime common thing always common thing in the city of Los Santos,And In Night Clubs,Banks Lack Of Security Back Then. school was good for me i did not care about others and others did not care about me. So it was all good i was a excellent student, but sometimes i lost my temper. I was raised by my mother and father. My father's occupation was to be a Security Guard in the community of Los Santos, And my mothers occupation was to attend customers in her local gas station. I still remember the day when i was in the gas station and someone raided the gas station good thing my mother and i came out alive thanks again to the Security At The Store.I got good scholar ship after high school. I got my self my own house and my own car I have a good step to the world.

Back in elementary school i remember it was career day i remember my father came to my school that day lots of people admired him for the job he did i though that was cool you know. After high school i began to take criminal justice classes at college i learned lots of stuff during that class, I passed college got my self a degree after that i had a part time job but i left the job a few days. Later then i found something interesting i later then became a private detective i investigated several drug involved occasions which i fully investigated and then reported it to the local department it came out successful. After some more investigations i decided to go to more criminal classes and more into investigations. I kept making investigations on drug dealing and gun dealing i made lots of reports to the local departments i quit after a while i began to do fully investigations. I began to take more classes i wanted to learn more i had advance classes learn some crime scene stuff. Also i was part of the some martial mixed art combat group in my community i learned how to defend my self. This is the reason why i am applying for this company first of all i like this job second off all i want my family tradition going on you know this is why i posted this apllication.

(( OOC ))

1) Gender: Male
1.1) In-game level: About To Be 4
1.2) Age: 14
1.3) Geographical location: Chicago,Illinois
1.4) Past character names + Levels: Rafael Corona,level 7

2) Screenshot of your admin record(s) [For ALL past accounts please]:

3) For how long have you been playing on LS-RP?: Two Months

4) How many hours do you play every day?:Around Eleven Or Less

5) Have you been member of another factions?: No
5a) If yes, which factions and why did you leave?: No

6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?: Yes

7) Tell us about yourself and why you want to become a Los Santos Civil Security Services guard (minimum 100 words): I Want To Be In The Civil Security Force Because, One Of The Main Reasons Is I Have Waited Two Years To Work On My Grammar, And On My English, Also I Have Worked On My RolePlay Skills To Join The Server And To Become Part Of A Law Enforcement Faction Ever Since 2008. I Wanted To Become Part Of The Law Enforcement I Dedicated My Time On Working On My Skills. I Know About Law Enforcement That Is Simple Stuff For Me. I Just Needed To Work On My Grammar And Roleplay Skills. Now I Studied For Two Years And I Want A Good Shot At A Law Enforcement Faction Now That I Have The Skills To Write And Spell Good And, Also Roleplay Great I Know That I Will Have A Good Shot At It, I Just Want A Shot At It Every time .I've Heard From My Friend That Its A Good Experience And All That Talk Makes Me Want To Try it. Also Another Reason That I Want To Be In The This Faction Is Because I Want To Roleplay As A Security Guard.

Cool Do you posses any Law Enforcement Knowledge?:Some Little Information My Cousin Is In The Law Enforcement
8.1) If yes, explain fully:Yes Well I Watch Television Shows And Sometimes My Friends And Family Tells Me About The Law Enforcement

9) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?: Yes I Know My Way Around Los Santos Like An Expert I've Been Playing The Game Since It Came Out And Kept Playing In Samp Servers That Were In LS Map Area So I Have A Good Expirience Since The Original Game Came Out I've Learned The Streets

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current guard in Los Santos Civil Security Services, insert them here.

Guard's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2Marko Delgado [ACCEPTED - Academy 3] Empty Re: Marko Delgado [ACCEPTED - Academy 3] Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:21 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Marko Delgado [ACCEPTED - Academy 3] M9an0h

Accepted

Dear sir,

We would like to inform you that your application has been accepted. The next academy will take place at Sunday, 27th of June, at 19:30 hours. ((Servertime)) Located behind (just east) of the LSPD building. It's a big white office complex, made of glass.

If you have any questions, feel free to forum PM me.

Kind regards,

Laura John
Acting director of LS-CSS

Last edited by Laura_John on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Marko Delgado [ACCEPTED - Academy 3] Empty Re: Marko Delgado [ACCEPTED - Academy 3] Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:51 pm

Marko Delgado

Marko Delgado [ACCEPTED - Academy 3] 11938166
Marko Delgado [ACCEPTED - Academy 3] 10179400[/spoiler]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum