Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Shawn_Imani]Sugestion

+2
Laura_John
Yami_Kenji
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Shawn_Imani]Sugestion Empty [Shawn_Imani]Sugestion Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Yami_Kenji

Yami_Kenji

Hi,i want give a sugestion about the skins , i saw in UCP only 4 skins of security's and i think we can use mods to dont see all the same skin and better ones you know?
I want suggest this faces or this variety of the skins:
[Shawn_Imani]Sugestion 11112866

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
And we can have the items in forum like flashlight,metal detector and radio.
Like a skin with that all would be pretty great.
And i love this "faction" i was saving myself for this kinda of security job thanks for have the idea and i hope you like my sugestion.
Thanks for the time.
Shawn_Imani.

2[Shawn_Imani]Sugestion Empty RE: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:32 pm

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Like it if there are available mods for it. I will download it, but there has to be a female character in it. xD

3[Shawn_Imani]Sugestion Empty Re: [Shawn_Imani]Sugestion Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:35 pm

Yami_Kenji

Yami_Kenji

Sure Very Happy
Sorry for the misunderstanding ofc Smile i will download your mod aswell Smile
And i hope you like the idea Very Happy im so waiting of friday to the meeting Very Happy

4[Shawn_Imani]Sugestion Empty Re: [Shawn_Imani]Sugestion Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:11 am

Marco_Lorenzo

Marco_Lorenzo

We should have these skins, that is beautifull, and it is great that we have a female boss Very Happy

I will not be on internet for 3 days, so see ya at friday,

Btw: I found HQ and is great, We should need own parking lot there, for our vehicles, no just faction, we need parking for private vehicles too.

5[Shawn_Imani]Sugestion Empty Re: [Shawn_Imani]Sugestion Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:34 am

Brian_Gray

Brian_Gray

I liked the idea Shawn those skin's would be great and of course that a female would be great too Very Happy And i agree with Tom, we need some parking that alow us to park our private vehicles too Smile

6[Shawn_Imani]Sugestion Empty Re: [Shawn_Imani]Sugestion Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:42 am

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

Yeah, we asked for the parking lot at the big office complex, but was already in use. Maybe we can find a parking lot somewhere near the building. Smile

7[Shawn_Imani]Sugestion Empty Re: [Shawn_Imani]Sugestion Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Matt_Pearson

Matt_Pearson

Are your guards uniformed, or do you wear suits?

8[Shawn_Imani]Sugestion Empty Re: [Shawn_Imani]Sugestion Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:34 am

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

Matt_Pearson wrote:Are your guards uniformed, or do you wear suits?

Well, we usually get a job at any given time, so we go in our street clothes, but still we don't look like bums. Other than that we use the normal security skins or FBI skins when we go to a planned event.

9[Shawn_Imani]Sugestion Empty Re: [Shawn_Imani]Sugestion Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:14 am

Laura_John

Laura_John
Admin

I like all of the ideas..

Keep up the good suggestions, guys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum