Los Santos Civil Security Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Los Santos Civil Security Services

Welcome to LS-CSS. We are providing our clients with well-trained security guards, to guard events, restaurants, hotels, shops etc. Safety first!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Brian] Another Suggestion

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Brian] Another Suggestion Empty [Brian] Another Suggestion Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Brian_Gray

Brian_Gray

Another idea i had was to have Undercover security guards. Because some times for security's that are undercover it's easier to detect the danger because they are in the middle of the action or riot or atack or whatever danger we may come across. Because the other security are identified the atackers will surelly atack them and if a undercover security guard knew in first hand the security guards that are with the uniform would be more prepared and know the details. For my point of view undercover agent's can save many civilian lifes and also prevent security guard lifes from beeing taken. I would like to know opinions.

2[Brian] Another Suggestion Empty Re: [Brian] Another Suggestion Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:29 pm

Martin_Harrison

Martin_Harrison
Admin

Maybe, but we must have an overall public image. I tried something like this with the C.I.B., and for some reason people didn't like it....

3[Brian] Another Suggestion Empty [Brian] Another Suggestion Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:32 pm

Brian_Gray

Brian_Gray

Ok Smile I'm just trying to help in what i can and for now it's just in suggestions Very Happy Thanks you for reading

4[Brian] Another Suggestion Empty Te: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Admin

Admin

Like the idea, but I first want to focus on recruiting new employees.

https://ls-css.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum